I try to keep my summer bag streamlined and simple! Here are a few of my necessities...
- My go-to purse for summer is a neutral Cuyana cross-body bag – it’s versatile and effortless, and it goes perfectly with all the colors and patterns I’m playing with this season.
- My weakness is vintage furniture! I always carry this sleek, lightweight tape measure on my travels just to convince myself the piece I want will fit.
- Nuface Prep-N-Glow clothes for refreshing on those hot summer days.
- I love my Clare V wallet – it adds a little French flair to my bag.
- Jo Malone Vitamin E Hand Moisturizer – I’m addicted! This keeps my hands soft and the scent is deliciously fresh and clean.
- Sunglasses – A favorite find of mine from a boutique in Brooklyn.
- Chaintecaille lip potion. Perfect lip hydration with a pearly pink sheen. A must-have!
- Polkadog Chicken Little Sfizis – Because what kind of mom am I if I’m not prepared for my sweet girl, Gigi?