We think a great wardrobe starts with versatile staples that can be dressed up and down with fabulous accessories -- this is one of the primary goals behind our K+P dresses, after all! Instead of going out and purchasing new clothes every season, we focus on updating our wardrobe with a few key pieces. This summer, I’m wishing for (& maybe splurging on) the following:
1. Chunky Leather Slides | Slide sandals are everywhere right now, but these Roger Vivier Square-Buckle Flat Slide Sandals are so versatile – perfect with a pair of white jeans or any of the Kim + Proper summer dresses.
2. Perfect Pair of White Jeans | So much love for these classic French jeans from Ann Mashburn. They were a Brigitte Bardot favorite, so that’s good enough for us!
3. “Wear with Everything” Brass Earrings | I love these groovy yet elegant earrings and wear them with literally everything I have. From San Francisco-based Soko, a fashion and jewelry business working to help artisans in developing countries realize unprecedented earnings. Read about their incredible story here.
4. A More Chic Tote | If you haven’t caught on yet, I love everything Cuyana, and their new Canvas and Leather Bucket Bag is no exception. This bag brings a little something extra compared to your standard tote – is it the gorgeous leather strap? The unbelievable price? I think it’s a little bit of everything.
5. Sunglasses | Probably my favorite summer accessory, I have almost every shape and style of sunglasses imaginable, but that doesn’t mean I don’t need another pair! I love this tortoise shell style that still manages to look sporty-chic!