San Francisco is in the midst of #SummerofLove!
This summer we're celebrating the 50th anniversary of the 1967 Summer of Love. While the city is fully embracing the musical and historical celebration of the era, we find ourselves inspired by the bohemian, free-spirited fashion, which has led to the design of our flirtatious Poppy.
Poppy is our ultimate summertime easy go-to outfit. Featuring a loose yet flattering shape, throw it on with a great pair of big earrings, your favorite espadrilles and you’re ready to go. Poppy embraces the free and easy summer style that has always been a part of San Francisco fashion.
5 Questions with Poppy:
1. Fabric? 97% cotton 3% spandex
2. Care Instructions? Cold wash and hang to dry.
3. Works best for these body shapes? The beauty of this style is it works well with most figure types.
4. Best Paired with? Slides, espadrille wedges, or sandals paired with big chunky jewelry.
5. Poppy is perfect for what activity? Poppy is the perfect throw-on for a day out running errands, throwing on over a bathing suit for lunch, or out for a summer dinner.