Casey is only our second dress ever that features a print, and I think it’s safe to say we’re loving it so much so that we might even consider more prints and patterns in the future.
Inspired by the classic oxford button-down, Casey is the ideal summer professional dress, transitioning flawlessly from the office to happy hour without the slightest adjustment needed. With summertime being dress season nearly everywhere (even in San Francisco – those offices get toasty without air conditioning), Casey is structured enough for the office, while still keeping you cool.
5 Questions with Casey:
- Fabric? 97% cotton 3% spandex – gives it the crisp cotton feel with just enough stretch to be comfortable.
- Care Instructions? Machine wash in cold water and hang to dry.
- Works best for these body shapes? Casey is one of our dresses that really works for nearly all body-types! The skirt is not super full, but is flattering for bigger figures. The sash makes most waists look trim.
- Best Paired with? Wear Casey with a pair of navy Supergas for the day and a fun heel for night. Add a funky pair of earrings and your look goes from preppy to super chic.
- Casey is perfect for what activity? While this is a great summer office dress, I love to wear it to the Farmer’s Market, weekends at SFMOMA, and I’ll definitely take it to NYC when I visit my son next week.