Brigitte is one of our most popular dresses, thanks in part to its flattering shape (see: loose but shapely thanks to the gathering in the back) and flirty sleeves. We’re excited to bring her back this summer with new color-ways including Navy, Red, Khaki & Dark Pink.
Originally inspired by the need for summer dress that wasn’t a traditional sun dress, Brigitte is perfect for cocktail receptions, bridal parties and even a more relaxed outing with friends. A favorite by San Francisco locals, the ¾ length sleeve with a pretty ruffle is perfect for the ever-changing weather and allows you to leave the extra layer at home for the day.
5 Questions with Brigitte:
1. Fabric? 97% cotton and 3% spandex
2. Care Instructions? Wash and lay flat to dry.
3. Works best for these body shapes? Brigitte is an easy style for most figures but great for curvy hips and full bottoms.
4. Best Paired with? This is an incredibly versatile dress. I wear it with a casual sandal, a pair of ballet flats or heels at night. The sleeves are are eye-catching so I tend to skip the necklace and wear it with a big dangly earring.
5. Brigitte is perfect for what activity? Brigitte is a great summer work dress, perfect for a wedding or out running errands on a Saturday (my chic LA friend wears it to Dry Bar but she has higher standards than I do!)